Wednesday 30 April 2014

Purple Hair, Don't Care

I just wanted to show you the results of my hairchalk experience real quick. For those of you who don't know it, it's a way to colour your hair temporarily. The colour usually fades after one wash, so it's perfect for concerts, festivals, parties or any other occasion.




All you need is soft chalk pastels, a straightener/curling iron and perhaps a towel, since it can get very messy. 
Check out this tutorial:








What do you think? I really like it because it makes me look punk and cool, even though I'm not, but maybe it's just me, haha.

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks so freaking amazing Linh! Love the color--it's seriously so badass! :)
    I’d love for us to keep in touch via GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back! :)

    Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's awesome :) I've been trying to change my hair color but nothing ever shows up. I wonder if this would work ;) and thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment :)

    Emma
    Www.emmacristy.com

    ReplyDelete