Thursday 3 April 2014

Current Wishlist (April)

Current Wishlist
1. I've been quite obsessed with flower crowns lately and although I already have one, I can't seem to get enough of them! I think they are perfect for the upcoming festival season and they make every outfit look cute. I like combining them with edgier pieces like a leather jacket or boots. Top: ASOS Bottom: threadsence

2. Rocco Bag by Alexander Wang. So beautiful, yet so expensive. One day...

3. I caught the floral bug. The Petal by Burberry is the perfect bag for day and night for this season. Unfortunately, I would have to go about three months without food in order to afford it. 

4. Miranda Kerr's favourite hat of all time is this fedora by Rag & Bone. I would get it (if I had the money that is) in brown because it fits the current boho trend.

5. After losing my Ray Ban wayfarers last year in Spain (Wow, I keep losing stuff) I decided to go for the Clubmaster version this year. I have no idea whether it matches my face but I will find out soon!

6. Wow, Linh, you're so original! Another floral piece. But yeah... Earrings are from Marc Jacobs.

7. Ahhhh, I've been looking for this ring everywhere but it seems to be sold out? Someone send me a message, if they see this Arty Ring by Saint Laurent anywhere!

8. In my opinion, fine rings make every outfit complete. ASOS 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow the petal Burberry bag is amazing. I saw a very similar one at Accessorize a while back-- You should check if they still have it.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love your wish list! Those earrings are gorgeous! Please check out my wish list! Xx

    http://alittlebitoffashion05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore floral crowns too and that Burberry clutch is totally fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post + blog, did you take your blog background photo yourself? x

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete